Halloween Costume ideas 2015

President Duterte shares life as president: You're not even allowed to lock your doors


On his 100th day in office, President Rodrigo Duterte gave a glimpse of his "lonely" life as the country's highest official.
Speaking before the banana growers in Davao City on Friday afternoon, Duterte recalled how he enjoyed his life when he was still a student while his friends studied hard.
He then related how his situation changed after he won in the May 10 elections.
"When they were studying very hard I was enjoying my life taking most of my time. Mas maganda kasi ang kabataan mo kaysa dito sa…presidency. Susmaryosep! If you only knew...Kung pabalikin ang…ay susmaryo--I am the chief clerk of the government," he began his litany.
As president, Duterte said, he has to check and read documents before approving them. With all his tasks, he could only rest by 2 to 4 a.m. Then, he begins another day at 1 p.m.
"Again, I go home. I do not eat dinner just yung finger food na sandwiches ang kinakain. Then I, that’s the routine. It’s lonely. Alone. ‘Di ko naman mayakap mga guwardya kay lalaki man. Walang babae kung minsan yung mga aide ko itong si…umuuwi man sila paghatid sa akin just to make sure I go home alive. After that kung mabangungot ako wala silang pakialam," he joked.
Then, he revealed that he has no privacy because his movements are restricted.
"I do not have a privacy because you are not supposed to lock your door. You are not allowed to do that. Although they have not tried to open it up without knocking. And I haven’t experienced one na ginising ako but they are not…you cannot lock the door. I don’t know why. Basta makatulog ka diyan anong gawin mo? You can just leave it unlocked. Okay naman na. I suppose na baka may magnanakaw, huli nila agad but that’s the rationale of the life of a President. Beyond that there is nothing," Duterte shared. 



Post a Comment

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget